Our mission is to nurture our students to realize their own potential and identify and achieve their goals in an environment of rich tutelage, joyful and harmonious learning while keeping alive the spirit of togetherness and 'Service Before Self'.
Our aim is to bring forth responsible citizens of the world who make a difference and who will make the school and nation proud of their achievements and stellar personal qualities
"We aim to form leaders in service, men and women of competence, conscience and compassionate commitment."
- Aims to create leaders with the potential for influencing and transforming the society.
- Assists in the total formation of each individual within the human community.
- Pursues excellence in its work of formation.
- Manifests a particular concern for the poor.
- Stresses on extra-curricular activities. These enable students to gain confidence and self-reliance, necessary for face the challenges of the world.
- Insists on individual care and concern for each person.
- Encourages life-long openness to growth.
- Serves the faith that does justice.
- Is preparation for active life commitment.
- Relies on spirit of community among teaching staff, administrators, governing boards, parents, students, former students, and benefactors.
- Promotes dialogue between faith and culture.